Trivium Real Estate Advisors is one of HADA’s newest Associate Members. Help us welcome this Houston company, committed to seeing the region’s economic growth continue from the importance of HADA members.
What they do:
They serve HADA Members by providing Owners Representative services for large and small Capital Improvement and new ground-up Real Estate Development projects in many ways:
• Define scope, size, and type of project delivery
• Assist in the selection of architectural, engineering and construction consultants
• Assist in site/city/project/financial due diligence
Architect/Engineer Selection Process
• Develop a list of qualified Architects, Engineers, Interior Designers, etc.
• Prepare a Request for Proposal (RFP)
• Review Bids and make recommendations
• Negotiate and finalize contracts
Plan and Budget Review before Construction Starts
• Review Construction Plans for consistency and budget
• Prepare, monitor, and create a project budget
• Help select the General Contractor
• Review bids
• Negotiate Construction Contract
• Make recommendations to get the best project value
• Review potential change orders and make recommendations during project
• Provide opportunities to reduce cost and maintain quality
• Coordinate construction meetings
• Provide monthly reporting (budget, legal, progress of work)
Closing Out the Project
• Coordinate punch lists, owners’ manuals, record drawings, lien waivers, Final Pay Application, and release of retainage to finish out the project.
Most facility managers simply do not have the time to devote to a capital project outside of their normal duties. Trivium serves as an extension of your staff during the project to help guide the process toward a successful outcome.
“You will always save money on your capital projects when you hire the right project manager-always!”
Greg Hillman, P.E., Managing Member
713-300-3772 | firstname.lastname@example.org